The 35th episode of EXIF and Beyond has been released (duration 38:09 min.)
This episode of EXIF and Beyond features an interview with Tom Hogarty product manager for Adobe Photoshop Lightroom, the Adobe Raw Converter plugin and the DNG file format. Discussed is Lightroom 3 vs. Lightroom 2 improvements, new features in the recently released Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3.2 and Adobe Raw Converter 6.2 and great conversation surrounding performance, scalability and hints of future Lightroom functionality.
Tom provides an insiders perspective on video support, the return of Sticky Filters, custom lens profiles above and beyond Lightroom 3.2’s 120 new lens profiles that automatically correct for undesirable distortion and aberration effects, how and why Lightroom 3.2 and Adobe Raw Converter are tied at the hip in their releases, the benefits of new publishing capabilities to SmugMug and Facebook, and an overview to many of the major bug releases included in Lightroom 3.2.
- Download Adobe Lightroom 3.2 and Adobe Raw Converter 6.2 Updates – Adobe.com
- Sticky Filters – Lightroom Journal (Tom’s Blog)
- Adobe Lens Profile Creator – Adobe Labs
- Lightroom Feature Request – Adobe Forums
- Media Storm
- The DAM Forum
- Jeffrey’s “GPS-Support” Geoencoding Plugin for Lightroom
- What’s New in Lightroom 3.2 RC? – The Lighttroom Queen (@LightroomQueen)
Listen To The Podcast
Download: EXIF and Beyond: Tom Hogarty
If you enjoyed this episode please be sure to rate and comment on the EXIF and Beyond podcast on iTunes.
[tags]photography, podcast, Tom Hogarty, Lightroom, Photoshop, Lightroom 3, Lighroom 3.2, Adobe Raw Converter 6.2, Adobe, photography, EXIF and Beyond[/tags]