Today marks the 1 year anniversary of the JMG-Galleries blog. There are many stats to reference that blow my mind such as the 182,000+ times this blog has been loaded and the 310,000+ hits made to this blog in 1 years time. What blows my mind even more is the large number of great people I’ve developed friendships with through this blog. For all that have found their way to my web site and blog I’d like to say thank you for your interest, participation and continued support.
The past year has been quite a journey and I’m looking forward to year two.
Just in case you’ve missed it here are some of my favorite entries from the past year:
21 Favorite Photos and the Stories Behind Them
Nothing beats seeing the work of those that visit my site.
The Photo Terminology Series
A series of blog posts detailing various photography related terms and definitions to help others learn more about the craft of photography.
Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Photos and Background Stories
Various entries in my blog relating to my trip the Arctic Refuge.
EXIF and Beyond
Updates on my photography discussion podcast.
Articles (in no particular order):
1. Copyrights: Protecting My Photography
2. Why I Hate HDR: Photo Technology Porn
3. Top 10 Most Annoying Photo Critique Comments
4. 5 Most Common Digital Photography Mistakes
5. The 5 Biggest Pitfalls of Digital Photography
Photos (in no particular order):
1. Yosemite Sunset Breaking Light
2. New York Photos of Rockefeller Center and the Guggenheim museum
3. Coyote Encounter
4. Arctic National Wildlife Refuge Landscape Panoramic Photos
5. BYOBW (Bring Your Own Big Wheel) 2007
Thanks again to everyone for making this blog what it is.
[tags]blog, anniversary, 1-year, favorites, article, photo, podcast[/tags]